This product is temporarily unavailable.
Overview & Uses
When your child has the flu, you want to do all you can to help them feel better. That means treating the symptoms you can see and hear, like runny and stuffy nose, coughs and sneezing, as well as the symptoms you can't see, like aches and pains and fever.
You can count on Children's TYLENOL® Plus Flu to relieve these flu symptoms because it combines cold and flu medicines with the trusted pain relief of Children's TYLENOL®.
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Sneezing and runny nose.
- Stuffy nose.
Temporarily reduces fever.
For children ages 6 to 11 years:
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
160 mg in each
maleate 1 mg in each
HBr 5 mg in each
2.5 mg in each
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- To make a child sleepy.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more then 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Storage & Package Safety
- Store between 20–25° C (68–77° F).
- Do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted with “Safety Seal ®” is broken or missing.
- See package for lot number and expiration date.