This product is temporarily unavailable.
Overview & Uses
Children’s TYLENOL® comes in an easy-to-use form that kids love—Children’s TYLENOL® Meltaways® Chewable Tablets. Fast relief –in Grape Punch and Bubblegum Burst. Meltaways® are easy to give—no spoon and no water needed. And they’re easy to take.
If your child is age 6 or older, he or she may be ready for Jr. TYLENOL® Meltaways® Chewable Tablets.Consult our Children’s Dosage Guide for help deciding or ask your pediatrician.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
For Children ages 2 to 11 years
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
*or as directed by a doctor
80 mg in each tablet
80 mg in each tablet
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Avoid high humidity. For Grape Punch only–protect from light
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)