This product is temporarily unavailable.
Overview & Uses
When it comes to reducing fevers or pain in children, Jr. TYLENOL® is recommended by pediatricians.
Jr. TYLENOL® Meltaways® Chewable Tablets comes in an easy-to-use form that kids love—Jr. TYLENOL® Meltaways® Chewable Tablets. Fast relief —in yummy Grape Punch and Bubblegum Burst. Meltaways® are easy to give—no spoon and no water needed. And easy to take.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
What's more, Jr. TYLENOL® can be used in children who:
- Are allergic to aspirin.
- Have the flu or chicken pox.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Avoid high humidity For Grape Punch only–Protect from light
For Children ages 6 to 11 years
*or as directed by a doctor
in each tablet
in each tablet
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)