Overview & Uses
Think about this: TYLENOL® Cold Sore Throat Liquid with COOL BURST® is the only sore throat product available that provides the 4-hour pain relief of the medicine in TYLENOL® with an instant cooling sensation you'll feel right away.
- The cooling liquid soothes your sore throat.
- 4 or more hours of relief.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
For Adults and Children ages 12 years and older
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Adults and Children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 30 mL in dose cup provided every 4 to 6 hours.
- do not take more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours.
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years:
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
500 mg in each
15 mL (1 tablespoon)
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 11 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)