Overview & Uses
TYLENOL® 8 Hour silences body pain all day* without irritating your stomach the way that aspirin or even ibuprofen can.
TYLENOL® 8 Hour has one layer that dissolves quickly for fast relief and a second time-released layer that offers continuous relief for up to 8 hours.
*Up to 8 hours. Use as directed.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
For Adults and Children 12 years and over
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split, or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- do not use
650 mg in each caplet
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)