Overview & Uses
However, if your sleeplessness is accompanied by pain, we encourage you to consider trying TYLENOL® PM for relief of your symptoms.
If you're losing sleep, you're not alone. One in three adults experiences occasional sleeplessness.
Simply Sleep® is the non-habit forming sleep medicine with nothing more than what helps you sleep. It’s for those nights when you simply want to sleep
While everyone has different sleep needs, the National Sleep Foundation recommends that most people get 8 hours of sleep per night. And it's not just the number of hours that count—it's also the quality of the sleep. It's important to get an uninterrupted, restful night's sleep.
You're probably not getting the sleep you need if you:
- Feel groggy and lethargic in the morning
- Feel drowsy during the day
- Need more than 30 minutes to fall asleep
- Wake up frequently during the night and have trouble getting back to sleep
Simply Sleep® provides relief of occasional sleeplessness.
For Adults and Children 12 years and older
DirectionsAdults and Children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- do not use
IngredientsActive Ingredient:Diphenhydramine HCl
Purpose: Nighttime sleep aid
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- each caplet contains: calcium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (67-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)