Overview & Uses
TYLENOL® Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime combines a decongestant with the pure pain relief of TYLENOL® to relieve your painful sinus symptoms fast.
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- promotes sinus drainage
- helps clear nasal passages
- temporarily reduces fever
For Adults & Children 12 years and over
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor
325 mg in each caplet
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended doseStop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)