TYLENOL® 8 HR Extended-Release Caplets
Acts fast and lasts for up to eight hours to relieve muscle aches and body pain.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acetaminophen 650 mg in each caplet
carnauba wax, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, providone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch, glycolate, sucralose, triacetin
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
do not use
You should only take one medicine with acetaminophen at a time. Use our medicine checker to ensure you are taking medicine responsibly.
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
p use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)