TYLENOL® Arthritis Pain Extended-Release Caplets
Bi-layer design delivers fast-acting arthritis pain relief and lasts up to 8 hours.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acetaminophen 650 mg in each tablet
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
under 18 years of age
ask a doctor
You should only take one medicine with acetaminophen at a time. Use our medicine checker to ensure you are taking medicine responsibly.
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)