TYLENOL® PM Caplets
Relieves minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep, and is non-habit forming when used as directed.
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Purpose: Pain reliever
Purpose: Nighttime sleep aid
Acetaminophen 500 mg in each caplet
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg in each caplet
carnauba wax, FD&C Blue no.1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
do not use
You should only take one medicine with acetaminophen at a time. Use our medicine checker to ensure you are taking medicine responsibly.
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)