- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.79ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
From the #1 doctor-recommended pain relief brand, Tylenol Extra Strength Cold + Flu Multi-Action Daytime pain & fever caplets help provide powerful relief from multiple cold and flu symptoms. Formulated with a cough suppressant, decongestant, plus pain reliever & fever reducer, this extra strength cold & flu medicine helps to clear nasal passages, promote nasal and sinus drainage, and provides temporary relief from common cold & flu symptoms including:
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion & pressure
- Cough Minor aches and pains
Each daytime caplet is intended for adults and children 12 years old and up and contains our strongest non-drowsy cough, cold, and flu symptom formula with:
- 500 milligrams of acetaminophen
- 15 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr
- 30 milligrams of the decongestant pseudoephedrine HCl
Find this product at your local pharmacy behind the counter without a prescription.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reduce
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Helps clear nasal passages
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years ask a doctor
- Store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).
- Do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)