Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables
With Acetaminophen, Kids' Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever For Symptom Relief
Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables temporarily relieve minor aches and pains, while being gentle on the stomach. Available in bubble gum and grape flavors.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
anhydrous citric acid, cellulose acetate, crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, D&C red no. 30 aluminum lake, dextrose, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, povidone, sucralose
anhydrous citric acid, cellulose acetate, crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, povidone, sucralose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.
Do not take more than directed.
See overdose warning
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose;
otherwise, use age.
- chew tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
*or as directed by a doctor
Questions + feedback
You can also reference our FAQs
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name