- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dl-α-tocopherol, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, mono-diglycerides, oleic acid, phosphatidylcholines (soya), polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, potassium acetate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbital sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 capsules (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 capsules (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- each capsule contains: potassium 25 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity.
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.
Do not take more than directed.
See overdose warning
adults and children 12 years and over
children 6 years to under 12 years
children under 6 years
ask a doctor
Questions + feedback
You can also reference our FAQs
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name