Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache
bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
CLOUD, getReviews, 3.96ms
bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Infants’ TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. It also won’t upset little stomachs. Infant’s TYLENOL® Dye-Free Cherry Liquid is free of dyes, parabens, and high fructose corn syrup. If your child is under 2 years of age, be sure to ask your doctor.
All Infants’ TYLENOL® and Children’s TYLENOL® products have the same strength of acetaminophen: 160 mg (in each 5 mL, tablet, or pack).
Available as Cherry flavor. Available in stores and online.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
new symptoms occur
redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
By registering, you agree to receive additional communications regarding product information, promotions, newsletters and surveys from our site. If you choose to register with a social provider, certain information will be shared by your social provider with our site.
Looks like you have an existing account with us. We have made some changes to our site and we need you to create a new password in order to login. Click send to recieve an email with instructions on how to create your new password.