for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C Blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- each caplet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.
Do not take more than directed.
See overdose warning
adults and children 12 years and over
take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
do not use
Questions + feedback
You can also reference our FAQs
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name