TYLENOL® PM Extra Strength Liquid is a pain reliever and sleep aid that helps you fall asleep fast for a better night's sleep. Provides 1,000 mg of acetaminophen & 50 mg of diphenhydramine HCI.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL)
Acetaminophen 1,000 mg
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, sucrose
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided at bedtime
- do not take more than 30 mL of this product in 24 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 15 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments?
call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)