- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
Acetaminophen 650 mg (in each caplet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, povidone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have.
Do not take more than directed.
See overdose warning
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
Questions + feedback
You can also reference our FAQs
All Fields required, unless otherwise indicated
Will be used as your user name