- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
From the #1 doctor-recommended brand for pain relief, trust TYLENOL® Extra Strength Dissolve Packs for adults to help you experience powerful pain and fever relief that’s always on hand. Containing 500 mg of acetaminophen, this extra strength dissolvable oral pain relief powder provides temporary headache relief, muscle pain relief, minor arthritis pain relief, as well as relief from minor aches and pains due to common cold & flu symptoms & more. Available in convenient packets, this berry-flavored oral pain reliever powder dissolves on your tongue in seconds – no water needed.
To learn more about how to effectively and safely reduce fevers in adults, visit Adult Fevers: What to Know & How to Treat.
Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each powder)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose, xylitol
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Tear packet and pour powder directly on tongue
Adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 powders every 6 hours, while symptoms persist
- Do not take more than 6 powders in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
Ask a doctor
- Each powder contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not use if packet if torn or damaged
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-855-3665 (toll-free or) 215-273-8755 (collect)
What is the difference between TYLENOL® Extra Strength Caplets and TYLENOL® Extra Strength Dissolve Packs?
TYLENOL® Extra Strength Dissolve packs is a pain-relief powder that dissolves directly on your tongue without water. Both products contain the same active ingredient, 500mg of acetaminophen.
Do I need water to take TYLENOL® Extra Strength Dissolve Packs?
TYLENOL® Extra Strength Dissolve Packs dissolve instantly on the tongue without water and has a great tasting berry flavor.