- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
From the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction, TYLENOL® Family, Children & Adults Oral Suspension is a dye-free liquid medicine that provides temporary symptom relief for your family and can be used by adults and children ages 2 and up. Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen to temporarily reduce fever and help relieve minor aches and pains including sore throat, headache, menstrual and premenstrual cramps, and toothache.
Its liquid formula is gentle on the stomach and is dye-free, alcohol-free, ibuprofen-free, aspirin-free, paraben-free, and high fructose corn syrup-free with a family-friendly cherry flavor.
Acetaminophen 160 mg, pain reliever/fever reducer
Anhydrous citric acid, flavors, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Sore throat
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adults take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Soar throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Children 2 years to under 12 years:
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze the dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 5 times in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 20 mL (2 x 10 mL) every 4 hours while symptoms last. For adult dosing, the dosing cup needs to be filled to 10 mL line twice.
- Do not take more than 5 doses (100 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted with “TYLENOL” is broken or missing
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)